Friday 22 March 2013

RIET Mega Job Fest 2013 for fresher BE/BTech/Arts/Diploma Graduates, 22nd & 23rd March 2013, Punjab



Job Role: Multiple

Job Location: Punjab

Qualification: BE/BTech/BCA/BCom/BSc/BBA/MCA/MBA/Diploma Any Graduate

Experience: Fresher

Package: As per the industry standards

Participating Companies: 20+



On day of event Student must bring with them:
  1. 6 copies of RESUME
  2. 6 photocopies of testimonials
  3. 6 copies of passport size photographs
  4. Any Identity Proof [College I-Card, PAN, Voter card]
Job Posted Date: 21st March 2013

Job Fest Date: 22nd & 23rd March 2013

Time: 09.00 AM

Venue:

Ramgarhia Institue of Engineering & Technology,
Satnampurs, Phagwara
Punjab

Phone:
  1. 9814424246
  2. 18001802780

For More Details: Click Here

To Register: Click Here

Note:  All candidates should follow the following. Only registered candidates will allowed to be participate, 
No registration and participation charges.

1 comments:

  1. Hello I am so happy I found your blog, I really found you by accident, while I was searching on Askjeeve for something else,
    Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to
    say cheers for a fantastic post and a all round
    interesting blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to go through it all at the minute but I have bookmarked it and also added in your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read more, Please do keep up the awesome job.

    my site - green coffee bean side effects

    ReplyDelete