Company Name: Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
1. Assistant Welfare Officer: 02 posts
2. Assistant Engineer (Civil): 02 post
3. Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 05 posts
Job Location: Hyderabad
- Last Date for Receipt of Filled in Applications: 20-03-2013.
- Announcement of the Short listed candidates for Written Test: 05-04-2013.
- Date of Written Test: 28-04-2013.
- Declaration of Written Test Result: 29-04-2013.
- Date of Interviews: 30-04-2013
Candidates must possess Degree in Arts/ Science/ Commerce or in Law of any University, Post Graduate Degree or Diploma covering Labour Legislations with case law, Industrial relations, Personnel Management, Human Resource Management and other allied subjects with Labour Welfare as a Special subject along with adequate knowledge of Telugu language for AWO posts, Graduates in the branches of Engineering (Civil & Mechanical) for Sr. No. 2 & 3 posts.
Application Fee of Rs. 400/- must be paid in the form of crossed Demand draft drawn on any Nationalized Bank (preferably State Bank of India) in favor of “HAL, Hyderabad”, payable at Hyderabad. The Demand Draft should have been obtained between the period 26-02-2013 to 20-03-2013.
How to Apply: Candidates have to apply in prescribed format as shown in the notification. Duly filled in applications along with the relevant copies of certificates duly attested by Gazetted Officer with reference to Educational Qualification, experience, caste and also latest passport size photographs along with DD must be sent to Hindustan Aeronautics Limited, Manager (HR)-TM, Recruitment Cell, HR Department, Avionics Division, Post – HAL, Hyderabad – 500 042 latest by 20-03-2013.